Here are some recent pictures of Monkey number 5. I had fun taking pictures on Sunday. He is now out of the bilirubin lights and is keeping me up at night. Thank heavens it won't last forever, although it feels like it sometimes.
I've been reading a book over the last week that I finally threw out last night when I couldn't take it anymore. It's called "What is the What". It's about the Sudanese revolution and I finally couldn't stomach it anymore. Why is there so much suffereing in the world? Why am I so lucky? What can we do to help more?
9 comments:
Yah! He has clothes on. What a cutie... we must be related :)
Cute boy! Read The hiding place. Really good and very uplifting about WWII. Good luck with the sleeping stuff!
He looks adorable! I see a bit of Kyle in him but he probably has a bit of everyone! Can't wait to see him grow!
Oh Becky! Seeing these pictures just makes me miss you! He is such a sweet, perfect little guy. Adorable. I hope you are feeling good.
About that book. I feel the same way, all the time. Because of the woman and mother you are, you are making a huge improvement in the world within the walls of your own home. And at some point in the future, when your day-to-day mothering needs are less, I bet you will make a change out in the world. There is a season for all things and I know that if it's important to you, you'll find a way to help.
I have thought about this a lot and if you ever want to talk about it, call or email me! :)
And kiss your sweet kids for me.
Becky, he is just beautiful. My favorite pics were of his feet. Isn't there anything cuter in this world than baby feet? If so, I have yet to see it. I am so happy for your whole family. Take care. About the poor little kids, this is what I tell myself. I can't do much to change the lives of those in distant, far away lands. All I can do is help the lives of the children around me. My own children, my neighbors' children, the friends of my children. I can make sure they always feel like our home is a safe haven, where they will be provided for, and protected. Beyond that, I donate my children's clothes and toys, make sure to give a generous fast offering, and keep my eye out for those in my area who are in need that I can help in some way.
Yeah, I finally remembered my password.
Congratulations with the birth of Aaron and your birthday. He looks adorable. I love to see the pictures of your family.
Love, Nicky
Ralf just finished reading that book. He thought it was fascinating and thought how much we take for granted living here in this country.
Congratulations on the new little one. He is adorable!
Dear Becky and Robert Congratulation to this really wonderful boy! We wish Aaron good luck, a great portion of curiosity and many happy hours with his lovely brothers and unique sister! I love to read your blogs!
We think of you!
Michele and Markus with Anne, Alexander and Vivienne
Congrats on the latest little Brouwer!! He's a cutie.
Post a Comment