Thursday, May 13, 2010

Our new home!

Here is a link to the house we'll be living in in Australia. (I hope!) This is the one I saw when I was there. It's really cute. Come and visit. We'll have plenty of room and a nice big pool...

It's also about a block from the school and just around the corner from Juli and Shon Robinson. Yipee!! Friends.

Our Home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your link doesn't work becky.

Becky said...

Thanks Amy! I fixed it!

Nicole, Paul, Ike and Aubs said...

Hi Becky! I've spent the last little while reading through your blog and just wanted you to know how grateful I am to have you as a sister. You are an amazing woman and I really am going to miss you while you are gone.

PS: We need to have one last girl's night hoorah before you go.

Juli said...

I am SO EXCITED to have you as a neighbor, soon. Seriously, make yourself at home.