Here are a few pictures...
Sorry...It's been a combination of computer issues, mommying, home maintenance and church stuff keeping me from blogging. I think I might have the computer issues figured out. I'm sort of cruising with the mommying and starting to figure out the church stuff a little more. The home maintenance will never be done, so I'll sit here writing while Aaron takes his bath and write.
Where to begin. I'll just start with this week. I got back from the US on Monday morning. What an amazing whirlwind trip. I'm so glad I was able to see my brother marry Brooke. What a great couple they make. It was nice to see all the family even for just a short time.
Robert did a great job with the kids and thanks to Juli for braving 10 children for 2 days. The kids had a great time. Robert took the kids to the beach for a couple of days. It's so good for him to have a chance to be one-on-one with the kids for a little while. Usually it's me telling him all the cute things the kids did while he was working. Now, he got to tell me some cute things they said or did while I was gone. The kids wanted to watch a movie on Sunday night, so Robert turned on "The Testaments" for them. It shows Christ being crucified and then as the Resurrected Lord visiting the people in America. Robert looked at Ammon during the depiction of the crucifixion and he was starting to tear up. All the kids were. After the movie, Robert asked him about how he felt. He said "I just got a little teary." I love it when their hearts are touched. They often feel the Spirit without even knowing it.
I can't remember how Monday was spent. The kids were still off school. Tuesday, life began again with loads of laundry. We went to Harry Potter 7, part 2 at Midnight. It was amazing! So many people were dressed up. Juli made capes for her two kids that were awesome. Staying up late was not good on my jetlag though.
I've been noticing the trees lately. They bloom at different times of the year. Right now, I've seen a lot of orange flowers. I love trees and flowers.
Aaron helped me with cleaning this morning. He's getting good at spraying products all over. Ashlee's been home from school the last couple of days. We took her in today and it looks like she's got tonsilitis. Hopefully, she'll start getting better tomorrow after the antibiotic.
I think I'll be going to bed soon. Still a little jetlagged. The kids are watching "Charlotte's Web". I love that movie.
3 comments:
LOVED seeing you and Wyatt while you were here :) Glad you got home safely again. We miss you all!
I'm so glad you made it out for the wedding! It was great to see you, even if only for a little while. We missed the rest of the family & Aspen was so confused when we went to your place in Highland and Ammon wasn't there :)
Love,
Kim
Nice to see you back on your blog. It was my pleasure to watch your pleasant children!
Post a Comment