I don't know if I've told everyone or not, but Ethan is playing Lacrosse this year. He has a couple of friends that have played and thought he'd try it. He's been practicing a lot. I'm really proud of him. Here's a few pictures from his first game. He plays attack, so he stands behind the goal and tries to take the ball and make shots. It's pretty entertaining.
His next games are on Saturday, a double header (is that what you call it). They're at Mountain Ridge Junior High in Highland if anyone likes to come. They start at 11:00 and go to 1:00. I'm sure he'd love the chearing section.
3 comments:
Very cool. My bro-in-law (lives in Highland at my parents) played Lacrosse at BYU. Last year for fun he coached (as assistant) the Lone Peak's team. It seems like a hard-core sport. I'm glad you have a blog, so now I can see what you're up to. By the way, I'm going to try and sand and paint that coffee table I inherited from you. :)
Very cool. My bro-in-law (lives in Highland at my parents) played Lacrosse at BYU. Last year for fun he coached (as assistant) the Lone Peak's team. It seems like a hard-core sport. I'm glad you have a blog, so now I can see what you're up to. By the way, I'm going to try and sand and paint that coffee table I inherited from you. :)
I want to come! Saturday the 27th?
Post a Comment