It's been a while since I blogged. Here are a few pictures from Halloween. All the monkeys got plenty of candy. Monkey #1 didn't do any trick or treating this year. I guess he's too old for candy, but not old enough to still wear a costume. He sewed his own costume this year. Nice to have a skill although he asked me if he should not tell his friends.
Kids are doing great. Monkey #2 is in the school play, "Willy Wonka" as Violet and is also in 2 orchestras and violin lessons and jazz. I think we're going to have to cool it a little and give something up soon. I don't know how we get busy with so many things. Monkey #3 is trying to be top monkey of his class. His teacher says he completely wears her out. I think she should send him out to run laps. That's what I do. Monkey #4 is hilarious. He cracks me up all the time. His preschool just got cancelled, so I'm trying to do my own preschool with him. He likes doing all his workbooks with me, but I think he would have been better with Mrs. Tina. Monkey #5 is so sweet. He hardly complains. He got a wasp sting in the thumb that he sucks yesterday. I felt so bad for him. Every time he tried to comfort himself, he couldn't help himself.
I'm super busy with Odyssey of the Mind. I've found someone to coach all my kid's teams except Monkey #1. I love getting together with his team. They are so funny and creative.
Love to you all!
3 comments:
it was fun to see you guys. Hope you had a fun halloween. :)
Kyle looks so big! Love Ethan's costume! Great job sewing! Sounds like you're super busy!!
I didn't know you even had a blog!! I am so excited to keep up with you now! WOO HOO for blogs!
Post a Comment