Monday, October 13, 2008

Winter Fun




We woke up on Sunday morning to a winter wonderland. There was at least 2 inches of snow on the ground. Well, it didn't take much to coax the kids out into the snow. They donned hats, gloves, boots, ski bibs and coats and trekked out to perform the winter snow ritual. I'm not sure who was more excited about it, Robert or the kids. They had a great time. Here are a few pics.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Are you sure about this Utah thing? Don't you want to come back to 80 degree October weather instead of freezing cold October weather? We miss you, but it looks like everyone is having a great time!

Sally said...

How awesome!

We miss you so much. I am glad you have a blog so I can see your adorable family. I can't believe how much Ammon has changed in 3 months!

It must be fun to live in snow again.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe when I checked your blog and saw snow. How fun! Hope you are enjoying your new life. I am so happy for your upcoming little one!